The elves at 7-Eleven have been working overtime. The convenience stores are stocked up on anything and everything you need to fill those stockings to the brim this holiday season. Plus, the 7NOW delivery app offers store-to-door free contactless delivery through Jan. 3, 2021 with the code FREE4U.
Customers can easily purchase all types of gifts and goodies from tasty holiday treats, toys, electronics, gift cards, wine and more.
Here are just a few ways 7-Eleven stores can save the day or at least help shoppers check off a few things on their to-do lists:
- Toys: Customers can pick up stocking stuffers for all ages: Mandalorian Funko POP, Hot Wheels, SpongeBob SquarePants Fun Plush, Monster Jam trucks and more.
- Face Coverings: Prints include Santa, reindeer, gingerbread men, candy canes, lights, trees, dinosaurs!
- Gift Cards: A selection of some of the most-wanted – Vanilla Visa, Amazon, Netflix, Apple App Store, Google Play, iTunes, gaming cards such as Xbox and PlayStation… and of course, 7-Eleven gift cards.
- ‘Batteries Not Included’ and Gadget-y Gift Solutions: Premium quality electronic accessories, sold under the 24/7 LIFE by 7-Eleven™ brand like Bluetooth headphones, wireless earbuds, charging pads and more. For those “batteries not included” toys and gadgets, 24/7 LIFE by 7-Eleven batteries are available in a variety of sizes at great values compared to national brands.
- Holiday treats and sweets: Spruce up your holiday party with a wide assortment of holiday-inspired goodies, including:
- Seasonal Sandwich Cookies with pomegranate crème, candy cane crème and pecan pie crème flavored varieties.
- Holiday-inspired Mini Donuts in chocolate covered cherry and gingerbread flavors.
- Yogurt covered pretzels in sweet sugar plum sprinkle and the classic red, white and green.
- Limited edition trail mixes with flavors like butter rum toffee and sugar cookie.
- Fiery cinnamon bear candy for spice-lovers and other gummy varieties
- Candy Cane Cocoa, a hot, rich cocoa blended with cool peppermint flavor which can be topped with chocolate sauce
Featured photo: 7-Eleven