Raise your hand if you don’t feel like hosting Thanksgiving this year (*raises hand*). Skip the unnecessary stress of turkey dinner and enjoy one of these Thanksgiving hotel packages instead. Bonus: Many of the hotels on this list serve Thanksgiving dinner, so all you have to do is show up and enjoy quality time with your family.
1. Residence Inn New York Manhattan/Times Square – New York, New York: Want to see the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in person? Watch it from your warm and cozy guestroom at the Residence Inn New York Manhattan/Times Square! Choose a Prime or Partial Parade View Package for views of the balloons and floats, and enjoy complimentary breakfast and free Wi-Fi throughout your stay.
2. Great Wolf Lodge—Multiple Locations: Enjoy 30 percent off rates—which include accommodations and water park admission–when you book two or more nights at a Great Wolf Lodge. Plus, enjoy a buffett of all your favorites on Thanksgiving (select locations).
3. Omni Grove Park Inn—Asheville, NC: Spend Thanksgiving in the Blue Ridge Mountains! The iconic Omni Grove Park Inn is offering a Thanksgiving Traditions package that includes a breakfast buffet daily (per registered guest), a Thanksgiving buffett in the Blue Ridge Restaurant or Grand Ballroom, overnight parking, and a holiday keepsake. The resort fee is also waived when you book this package.
4. The Grand America Hotel—Salt Lake City, UT: The Grand America Hotel is offering a Thanksgiving Getaway Package that includes accommodations for up to five guests, overnight parking, a $100 hotel credit, and advance dining reservations for the Grand Ballroom Thanksgiving Buffet or Garden Cafe Thanksgiving Brunch.
5. Breezes Resort & Spa—Nassau, Bahamas: Switch it up with an all-inclusive resort escape for Thanksgiving! One of the most affordable Thanksgiving vacations for families, Breezes Resort & Spa in Nassau, Bahamas, is offering a Fall Sale with 45-percent off all-inclusive rates for stays between Nov. 7 and Dec. 18, 2019. The resort welcomes children age 14 and up, making it a great getaway for families with teens.
6. Montecito Sequoia Lodge—Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park, CA: There’s nothing more refreshing than a national park vacation, far away from the hustle and bustle of school and work schedules. At Montecito Sequoia Lodge in Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park, families can opt for a two-night, all-inclusive package that covers lodging, buffet meals (including turkey dinner for Thanksgiving), a kids’ club for ages 5 and up, a Fall Harvest Carnival, and other seasonal fun.
7. Tradewinds Island Resorts—St. Petersburg, FL: Tradewinds Island Resorts (Tradewinds Island Grand and Rumfish Beach Resort) are offering a Turkey & Tan Lines 4-Night Package with discounted room rates; access to the Black Friday Carnival on the beach; a $25 retail shopping credit; a magic show on November 30; beach fireworks on November 30; and other activities throughout the weekend. Thanksgiving dinner will be served at Tradewinds Island Grand, and kids under age 18 stay free!