Many family and friends are opting out of traveling this holiday, but that doesn’t mean you can’t connect in a fun new way. Airbnb’s Online Experiences has grown vastly since May and you can probably guess why.
Unique experiences that are hosted online by special hosts, Online Experiences has gussied up for Thanksgiving and Friendsgiving. Keep scrolling to see some of the new options for spending time with friends and family––virtually.
This months activities are some of the most popular Online Experiences groups are currently booking together. The activities below are just a small sample of experiences that are perfect for the holidays:
- Holiday Cocktails at Home ($25/person | 1.5 hrs)
- Vegan Holiday Baking with Eva ($31/person | 2 hrs)
- Chop Like a Chef Knife Skills Class ($26/person | 2 hrs)
- How to Catch the Northern Lights ($8/person | 1 hr)
- Chocolate Origins & Create with a Maker ($15/person | 1 hr)
- Weaving with Tees ($13/person | 2.5 hrs)
- Make Japanese Souffle Pancakes At Home ($15/person | 1.5 hrs)
- Holidays, Culture & Traditions in Kenya ($13/person | 1 hr)
Head to Airbnb’s Online Experiences page to see more than 700 options!
All photos: Courtesy of Airbnb