If you’re no fan of holiday shopping crowds, Amazon is totally your jam. Free holiday shipping at Amazon not only makes your holiday gift shopping so much easier, but it’s friendlier on your wallet, too. The online retailer has extended its free shipping promotion—even for non-Prime members—until Dec. 18! Phew.
So you waited to fill Santa’s list? Hey, that’s okay. We are ALL busy like whoa right now. Amazon gets it. Amazon understands.
If you aren’t a Prime member, you can take advantage of Amazon’s holiday free shipping promotion through Dec. 18—with orders arriving in time for Christmas. Yep, you can shop millions of items and get absolutely free delivery without having to pay extra for a membership fee.
Of course, there are extra perks if you’re an Amazon Prime member. As if free two-shipping wasn’t good enough, Amazon recently expanded it’s Prime FREE Same-Day Delivery and Prime FREE One-Day Shipping to more than 10,000 cities across the United States.
Just in case you’re one of those procrastinating gift shoppers (and who really isn’t right now?), here are the last days for free and free-Prime shipping Christmas delivery:
- Dec. 18 (extended): Last day for free shipping with no minimum purchase amount, free for all customers
- Dec. 18: Last day for standard shipping, free for Prime members
- Dec. 22: Last day for two-day shipping, free for Prime members
- Dec. 23: Last day for one-day shipping, free for Prime members in eligible areas
- Dec. 24: Last day for same-day delivery, free for Prime members in eligible areas (order by 9:30 a.m. local time or earlier)
- Dec. 24: Prime Now offers free two-hour delivery windows, reserved exclusively for Prime members in eligible areas (order by 9:15 p.m. local time or earlier)
Even though we’re not saying that waiting until right before Santa slides down the chimney to do your shopping, you still have time to check everything off your gift-giving list.
Featured Photo: Courtesy of Amazon