New Jersey’s American Dream is set to reopen following Governor Murphy’s recent announcement. Guests are invited to visit the acclaimed indoor entertainment experiences including Nickelodeon Universe, DreamWorks Water Park, Out Of This World Blacklight Mini Golf and The Rink beginning Oct. 1. Retailers will also be opening at American Dream for the first time, including ZARA, H&M, Primark and more.
To ensure the safety of guests, reduced attendance levels and extensive health and safety protocols will be observed by all attractions and retailers.
A few things guests can expect upon their return to American Dream include, but are not limited to:
- Face coverings required for entry into American dream
- Reduced capacities throughout American Dream and within each of the open attractions
- Increased sanitizing and disinfecting throughout American Dream common areas and attractions
- Hand sanitizer stations and hygiene reminders installed throughout American Dream and within the attractions
- Physical distancing guidance, including ground markings, plexiglass barriers, touchless programming and more.
Featured photo: American Dream