Mom-owned brewery that has a play kitchen to entertain kids? Sure, we’ll take it. Secret hiking spot that avoids the weekend warrior crowds? We’ll be right there.
From events to playgrounds, you already trust Red Tricycle to let you know what’s happening around town. Now, we’ve collaborated with Apple Maps to make it even easier to navigate life with kids. Read on to learn how to find our curated Red Tricycle Guides in Apple Maps.
Apple Maps helps you navigate the world like a pro. And now, thanks to our new collaboration with Apple Maps you can discover new things to do with our curated Guides. Here’s how it works:
Upgrade your operating system to iOS14. Next, open Apple Maps, tap the search bar and begin typing “Red Tricycle” to get started. Put your cursor in the “Search for a Place or Address” field to get started.
Here are a few awesome ways to use Red Tricycle Guides in Apple Maps:
• If you’re out and about, use the Guides to discover new things to do near you.
• Peruse Red Tricycle’s Guides to find an activity you all can agree on. Popular Guides include best hiking for kids, pumpkin patches, secret picnic spot and bike trails for beginners.
• Love a guide? Save or share it. Toddler having a meltdown? Save a Guide to read it later.
• You can also create your own personal Guides of all your favorite Red Tricycle recommendations and share them with friends and family.
• To read more about the location, select “Find out more.”
Whether your family is still looking for that perfect pumpkin or already has eyes on everything holiday (think: Thanksgiving meals to-go, best holiday light displays and Christmas tree farms), turn to our Guides in Apple Maps and make the most of your time.
Discover all Red Tricycle Guides on Apple Maps here.