Every week, BabyCenter brings you the best parenting and lifestyle stories from the bloggers at the BabyCenter blog. From pragmatic advice for new parents to recipes your picky eaters will devour, the BabyCenter blog has it all. Here are five must-read stories we spotted this week on the BabyCenter blog.
1. Sum up pregnancy and parenthood in a musical and the result is a funny and endearing video that will have you nodding along and thinking, yep, that about sums it up! Click here to see the mini-musical.
2. Read about one woman’s journey as she recovers from stage-3 breast cancer during her pregnancy.
3. Got a little guy in your life who loves the color pink? If so, you’ll want to read this dad’s narrative about raising a son who likes pink.
4. Hark back to the days when Oregon Trail was the computer game to play. Follow one writer’s quest to reach the Oregon Trail here.
5. Back to school season isn’t just for the older kids. Get the younger set involved with fun resources that will pique their interest.
Every week, BabyCenter brings you the best parenting and lifestyle stories from the bloggers at the BabyCenter blog.