Every week, BabyCenter brings you the best parenting and lifestyle stories from the bloggers at the BabyCenter blog. From pragmatic advice for new parents to recipes your picky eaters will devour, the BabyCenter blog has it all. Here are five must-read stories we spotted this week on the BabyCenter blog.
1. Chinese food doesn’t always have to come in white cartons. Ditch the urge for take out and make your own chicken chow mein at home. It’s much healthier and will be as tasty as your favorite Chinese restaurant. Here’s a super simple recipe your kids will love.
2. Looking for a wow-worthy, but DIY Halloween costume? Click here for a fun box of popcorn that uses balloons, a giant box, and your creativity!
3. Bodies come in all shapes and sizes. Recognize the beauty of your changing body after childbirth with a stunning photo gallery that celebrates the post-baby female body. Take a look here to view the memorable photos.
4. For modern parents, there’s a solution for pretty much every hazard that baby can encounter. Click here for 12 problem-solving childproofing products you’ll want in your house if you have little ones.
5. Choosing a nanny or childcare provider can be a stressful process. Here are a few recommendations to make the interview process a little easier.
Every week, BabyCenter brings you the best parenting and lifestyle stories from the bloggers at the BabyCenter blog.