Every parent loves to show off their kid’s academic achievements. Unfortunately, not every assignment can be a winner. These kids tried their best at spelling, but the results were slightly less than accurate. While they may not have scored an “A”, they have definitely earned an “H” for hilarious. Read below and see if you can use your parental knowledge to decipher what these wildly inappropriate words are actually meant to be.
1. Nothing but love for her family.
2. Can we get this on a mug?
3. President Ham
4. Hmm. Is that near Disneyland?
5. Who doesn’t love a good goat word scramble.
6. Santa made the naughty list.
7. The sea was angry that day, my friend.
8. Math can be fun!
9. Just horsin’ around.
10. Buzz does WHAT NOW?
photo: Gigantor Pug
11. To be fair, this statement is accurate.
12. “E” is for entertaining.
Have your kids brought home schoolwork that’s had you in stitches? Tell us about it in the comments!