You don’t have to love dairy to enjoy Ben & Jerry’s newest flavors! The company’s certified vegan, non-dairy almond milk and sunflower-butter products have five new options that are the tastiest yet.
You can now shop 19 total flavors in Ben & Jerry’s non-dairy frozen desserts, making the company the number one producer of super-premium ice cream without animal products. So what new tasty treats can you enjoy?
photo: Courtesy of Ben & Jerry’s
Get ready to pick up:
- Change the Whirled: a sunflower butter caramel base with fudge chips, graham cracker swirls and chocolate cookie swirls that is created in partnership with Colin Kaepernick. All of Kaepernick’s proceeds will go to Know Your Rights Camp, a non-profit organization that fights systemic oppression against Black and Brown people.
- Phish Food: a chocolate base with caramel and marshmallow swirls and schools of smiling chocolate phish
- Karamel Sutra: a chocolate and caramel base with fudge chips and a soft caramel core
- Stephen Colbert’s Americone Dream: a vanilla base, fudge-covered waffle cone pieces and a caramel swirl
- Jimmy Fallon’s Tonight Dough: a combined caramel and chocolate base with chocolate cookie swirls, chocolate chip cookie dough and peanut butter cookie dough
“Ever since we launched our first Non-Dairy flavors, we wanted to provide some of our classics and a few unique flavors that are only available as Non-Dairy,” said Dena Wimette, Ben & Jerry’s Innovation Guru. “This year, we were honored to partner with Colin Kaepernick while also tapping into our Top 10 flavors with Americone Dream, Phish Food and Tonight Dough. All of the delicious and none of the dairy!”
You can find the new products at retailers nationwide for $4.99-5.49.