With the Labor Day holiday, summer is unofficially over—but that means it’s also time to shop the REI Labor Day Weekend sale. The outdoor gear retailer has marked down thousands of items for parents and kids alike, and everything is about these last days of summer and upcoming fall season and getting the family outside together.
Here’s our roundup of the best deals you need to shop this weekend.
Camping & Hiking
Fall is the perfect time to get the family outdoors for a little hiking (or even camping).
- Check out the REI Co-op Kindercamp sleeping bag in four colors for 30% off. Other brands like Kelty, Eureka and Northface are also on sale from 20-40% off.
- Save 50% on Bolle kids sunglasses.
- Camelback, Marmot and REI Co-op backpacks are all seriously marked down from 25-30% off.
- Junior Trekking poles are 25% off.
Hiking & Trail Running Shoes
Stock up on outdoor footwear like hiking and trail running shoes for your fall hikes.
Don't be left out in the cold come chilly weather and shop from over 550 clothing items in REI's Labor Day sale.
- Shop from over 180 sale jackets, including brands like Burton, REI Co-op, the North Face and Columbia.
- Sweaters and hoodies are 25-50% off on Patagonia, Columbia, Marmot, Kuhl and the North Face brands.
- Beanies, gloves and mittens, socks at hats are up to 60% off.
- Leggings, pants, snow bibs and joggers show discounts of up to 59% off.
- And don't forget to plan for next year and shop swimwear deals like swimsuits, rash guards and goggles for 30-53% off.
Fancy a spin?
Paddling & Surf
Anyone up for some paddle boarding?
Stay safe on your outdoor adventures with REI's climbing gear.
All Photos: Courtesy of REI