Chowing down on samples at Costco may be one of your guilty pleasures, but visiting the big box retailer and lugging the goods home with the kids in-tow may not always be in the cards. The next time you’re running low on household essentials, stock up with Boxed, an online retailer that sells items in bulk, shipping it all directly to your doorstep. Read on to find out more about this service that will save you time and money.
What Is Boxed?
Think of Boxed as any other online retailer that ships what you need to your doorstep when you need it. The difference with Boxed is that they sell items in bulk, similar to the big box retailers that have brick and mortar stores. Unlike many of those stores, Boxed doesn’t require a membership so there’s no annual fee to take advantage of their service.
Brands and Goods Boxed Carries
From kid-friendly snacks to beverages to household essentials like toilet paper and Mrs. Meyers dish soap to baby products like Pampers and Plum Organics pouches, Boxed carries it all—and at wholesale prices. With no minimum order, you can buy exactly how much you need when you need it. Below are a few products and prices that caught our eye:
- The Honest Co. Shampoo & Body Wash 34 oz. for $18.99 (38% savings vs. retail)*
- Method Dish Soap 2 count, 18 oz. for $5.99 (21% savings vs. retail)
- Tide Liquid Detergent 150 oz. for $19.99 (7% savings vs. retail)
- GoGo squeeZ Apple Sauce packs for $10.39 (20% savings vs. retail)
- Annie’s Organic Fruit Snacks for $15.99 (14% savings vs. retail)
- Aveeno Baby Wash & Shampoo 2 count, 18 oz. for $14.99 (21% savings vs. retail)
- Playtex Diaper Genie Refills 4 count for $26.99 (17% savings vs. retail)
The Boxed website is easily searchable via category from snacks to household essentials to baby and even pets.
Receive free two-day shipping on all orders over $49
They often have weekly or seasonal sales so check their website or app to see what’s trending.
There is no membership fee, though you do need to create an account with your email address before accessing the site.
You can choose up to two free samples with every order.
Shopping for a group or want to invite your partner in to add goods? Group ordering lets you create a shareable list where everyone can add their products, but only you—the creator of the list—has the power to place the actual order.
Boxed has an app for easy shopping on the go.
Featured photo: Pexels; photos in post: Boxed website
* retail price comparisons taken from the Boxed website