No need to scream in fear this Halloween trying to find costumes for your twins, triplets or more. We’ve found 20 adorable outfit options, some of which can include friends, older siblings or parents into the theme. Read on for ideas to make Halloween a sweet treat for your babies.
1. Ketchup & Mustard: As if your twin babies didn’t look tasty enough on their own, the classic condiment combo comes together in this adorable ketchup and mustard bodysuit costume set, available in short or long sleeves.
Available at Buzz Bear Studio on etsy.com, $35.70.
2. Rainbow & Cloud: The forecast is cloudy with a chance of adorable when your twins don these sunny rainbow and rain cloud costumes for Halloween. Handmade from felt and fleece, they are loose enough to layer clothes underneath.
Available at The Costume Cafe on etsy.com, $120-$180.
3. Sesame Street Tutu Dresses: Families of multiples will love heading on down to Sesame Street for Halloween in these tutu character dresses inspired by the classic children’s television show. Choose from Elmo, Cookie Monster, Oscar, Big Bird and Abby. They’re also available in bigger sizes for older siblings.
Available at shoppe3130.com, $35.
4. Batman & Superman: Your babies will swoop in as superheroes of Halloween when you dress them as these caped crusaders. Have a bigger bunch? Add Robin, Supergirl, Batgirl and more.
A variety of superhero outfit options are available at wbshop.com, price varies.
photo: B and B8 Inc
5. Pebbles & Bam Bam: Go prehistoric for Halloween this year with your favorite wee neighbors. The Pebbles and Bam Bam costume set comes with signature bone hair clip for her and soft club for him.
Available at bandb8inc.com, $55 for the set.
photo: In Character
6. This Little Piggy: No matter how many little piggies you have in your family, this piggy jumpsuit with ears and a snout on the hood will fit them all. The booties have skid-resistant bottoms, and the snap enclosures make for easy diaper changes.
Available on amazon.com, $42.38.
7. Milk & Cookies: Your little ones will be the treat this year in handmade milk carton and chocolate chunk cookie costumes. Great for cold weather as they are roomy enough to fit over a coat.
Available at The Costume Cafe on etsy.com, $120-$140.
Available at Target (see links above), $14.39-$27.49.
9. Butterfly & Caterpillar: Have your very own butterfly garden this Halloween when you dress your babies up in the Princess Paradise Baby Swaddle Wings. Keep them cocooned in the swaddle for the caterpillar look or open it up and watch those wings spread for the butterfly pose.
Available at amazon.com, $28.81.
10. Minnie & Mickey: These Minnie and Mickey Mouse outfits are hand-crocheted and include all the accessories you need for Mouseketeer fun this Halloween. Available in preemie sizes for the littlest of trick or treaters up to 9 months.
Available at Mamo Treasures on etsy.com, $75-$80.
photo: Donnie Ray Jones via Flickr
11. Lion & Tiger & Bear: Oh my! Get this Wizard of Oz-inspired look for your little ones with soft and cuddly versions of lion, tiger, and bear, from In Character costumes on Amazon. They come in a variety of sizes for toddler triplets (or friends) or older siblings.
Available at amazon.com (see links above), prices vary by costume and size.
12. Trick or Treat: The organic cotton spider bodysuits are the perfect outfits for all your tiny trick-or-treaters this Halloween. Each set comes with one “trick” and one “treat” bodysuit.
Available at Spunky Stork on etsy.com, $34 for the set.
13. Colorful Crayons: Gather up the entire box of crayons when you dress your multiples in these coordinating Rasta Imposta costumes with crayon-tip hats. Pick from red, green, and blue; they also come in baby bunting. You can also find bigger sizes so parents and siblings can jump into the box.
Available at amazon.com (see links above), prices vary.
14. Peas & Carrots: Your twins go together like—well, you know the rest of the saying—when they wear these too cute to eat peas and carrot costumes. They are handmade from fleece, felt and netting and will fit over heavier clothes in colder climates.
Available at The Costume Cafe on etsy.com, $110 for the set.
15. Thing 1 & Thing 2: Dr. Seuss’s mischievous duo make for great twin Halloween fun. The Thing 1 and Thing 2 costumes from Trends In Twos include two footless playsuits and two blue beanie hats that are more practical and comfortable than wigs. An older sibling can get in on the theme with this Cat in the Hat costume on Amazon.
Available at trendsintwos.com, $54.99 for the set.
16. Hansel & Gretel: There’s no doubting these two are in it for the treats when they dress as the candy-loving fairy tale siblings. This Hansel and Gretel costume set comes in sizes for babies and toddlers and includes a dress with all the details for Gretel and a pant and lederhosen-shirt set for Hansel.
Available at Ada’s Accessories for Me on etsy.com, $90 for the set.
Available on amazon.com (see links above), prices vary.
18. Video Game Mushrooms: Gamer parents will recognize the iconic design of these Video Game Mushroom baby costumes. With one red and one green mushroom cap per set and hand-dyed bodysuits, your twins will be leveling up on cuteness this Halloween.
Available at The Wishing Elephant on etsy.com, handmade to order.
19. Alice in Wonderland: No need to venture down the rabbit hole to find the perfect Alice in Wonderland costumes for your littles. HalloweenCostumes.com has Alice, Lil’ Hatter, and Cheshire Cat infant costumes, and options for adults, too, if parents want in on the theme.
Available at halloweencostumes.com (see links above), prices vary.
20. Salt & Pepper: Here to spice up Halloween are coordinating salt and pepper costumes. The outfit set comes with the hats and shirts, and the matching tights can be added to your Etsy card to complete the look.
Available at Sofie’s Sewing Room on etsy.com, $52-$64.
— Katie L. Carroll