Looking for baby Halloween costumes for twins, triplet halloween costumes, toddler halloween costumes for twins, or toddler & baby sibling Halloween costumes? Halloween may look different this year, but group costumes will still rule the holiday. These clever Halloween costumes are versatile enough to work whether you’re dressing twins or triplets, older siblings, kid friends or even as a family costume.
1. Alvin & the Chipmunks: They’re the chipmunks—Alvin, Simon, Theodore! This quick DIY, courtesy of our kid-favorite clothing brand Primary, turns your wild bunch into the adorable chipmunks while keeping them warm and cozy on Halloween.
Instructions available at primary.com.
photo: The Spunky Stork
2. Milk & Cookies: Your little ones will be the treat this year in adorable milk & cookies t-shirts or onesies. Add a white hat and leggings for the milk carton and brown duds for the cookies. These Spunky Stork twin sets also come in other favorite food combos: PB&J, biscuits & gravy, pancakes & syrup, avocado toast, and fish & chips.
Available at thespunkystork.com, $34 for the pair.
3. Ketchup & Mustard: As if your twin babies didn’t look tasty enough on their own, the classic condiment combo comes together in this adorable ketchup and mustard bodysuit costume set, available in short or long sleeves.
Available at Buzz Bear Studio on etsy.com, $42.
4. Salt & Pepper: Show the world how much your kids have spiced up your life by dressing them in matching salt and pepper bodysuits. These come in seven colors and a range of baby and toddler sizes.
Available at apericots.com, $21.99 for the set.
5. M&M Candies: These long-sleeve pajamas have snaps for easy diaper changes and come in five bright colors. M&Ms may melt in your mouth and not in your hands, but people will definitely melt when they see your crew dressed up as this sweet treat.
Available at amazon.com, $12.99-$22.99.
6. Rainbow & Cloud: The forecast is cloudy with a chance of adorable when your twins don these sunny rainbow and rain cloud costumes for Halloween. Handmade from felt and fleece, they are loose enough to layer clothes underneath.
Available at The Costume Cafe on etsy.com, $130-$155.
photo: Party City
7. Elmo & Cookie Monster: Is your child more of a cookie monster or a giggle monster? Party City sells Elmo and Cookie Monster costumes designed as fuzzy jumpsuits and tutu dresses. you can join the fun too with their low-key adult costumes, consisting of a t-shirt and headband in either an Elmo or Cookie Monster theme.
Available at partycity.com, $29.99 each.
8. Batman & Superman: Your babies will swoop in as superheroes of Halloween when you dress them as these caped crusaders. Have a bigger bunch? Add Wonder Woman, Robin and more.
A variety of superhero outfit options are available at wbshop.com; price varies.
photo: B and B8 Inc
9. Pebbles & Bam Bam: Go prehistoric for Halloween this year with your favorite wee neighbors. The Pebbles and Bam Bam costume set comes with signature bone hair clip for her and soft club for him.
Available at bandb8inc.com, $59 for the set.
photo: In Character
10. This Little Piggy: This piggy jumpsuit with ears and a snout on the hood will look adorable on your whole crew. The booties have skid-resistant bottoms, and the snap enclosures make for easy diaper changes.
Available at amazon.com, $31.50.
Available at Amazon (see links above); prices vary.
12. Butterfly & Caterpillar: Have your very own butterfly garden this Halloween when you dress your babies up in the Princess Paradise Baby Swaddle Wings. Keep them cocooned in the swaddle for the caterpillar look or open it up and watch those wings spread for the butterfly pose.
Available at amazon.com, $49.80 for one.
Available at walmart.com (see links above); $15-$17.97 each.
photo: Donnie Ray Jones via Flickr
14. Lion & Tiger & Bear: Oh my! Get this Wizard of Oz-inspired look for your little ones with soft and cuddly versions of a lion, tiger and bear. InCharacter carries animal costumes on Amazon. They come in a variety of sizes for toddler triplets (or friends) and even older siblings.
Available at amazon.com (see links above), prices vary by costume and size.
15. Colorful Crayons: Dress your whole family in colorful crayon onesies and t-shirts. These come in baby bodysuits, toddler t-shirts, youth shirts, women’s slim tees, and men’s tees and an array of bright colors.
Available at Etsy shop Ginger Peach Tee; $18.95+.
16. Peas & Carrots: Your twins go together like—well, you know the rest of the saying—when they wear these too cute to eat peas and carrot costumes. They are handmade from fleece, felt and netting and will fit over heavier clothes in colder climates.
Available at Etsy shop The Costume Cafe, $120 for the set.
photo: Green Mitten Valley LLC
17. Thing 1 & Thing 2: Dr. Seuss’s mischievous duo make for great Halloween fun. The Thing 1 and Thing 2 costumes from Etsy shop Green Mitten Valley LLC include two bodysuits that are more practical and comfortable than a traditional costume. An older sibling can get in on the theme with a Cat in the Hat getup.
Available at Green Mitten Valley LLC, $20+.
18. Hansel & Gretel: There’s no doubting these two are in it for the treats when they dress as these candy-loving fairy-tale siblings. This Hansel and Gretel costume set comes in sizes for babies, toddlers and older kids.
Available at Etsy shop Ada’s Accessories for Me, $75+ for the set.
Available on amazon.com (see links above); prices vary.
20. Alice in Wonderland: No need to venture down the rabbit hole to find the perfect Alice in Wonderland costumes for your littles. HalloweenCostumes.com has Alice, Lil’ Hatter and Cheshire Cat baby costumes, as well as options for adults if you want in on the theme.
Available at halloweencostumes.com (see links above); prices vary.
—Katie L. Carroll & Eva Ingvarson Cerise