Babies can’t talk but their dimpled, gummy grins say a thousand words. And that adoring look in their eyes! Until your little heartbreaker can actually say “I love you,” here are 10 ways you know it’s true.
photo: Liza via flickr
2. She finds her thumb on car rides.
photo: Shari via flickr
3. He sleeps on the red eye from Seattle to New York.
photo: Scott & Elaine van der Chijs via flickr
4. You make it through an entire puree lunch with a clean bib … score!
photo: mliu92 via flickr
5. He happily takes a feeding from dad, grandma, the babysitter — giving you the break you deserve.
photo: Christopher, Tania and Isab via flickr
6. His feet start kicking hard when you enter the room.
photo: Liz Mc via flickr
7. He lets you — and only you — get the gunk out of his nose.
photo: Jason White via flickr
photo: Rachel Titiriga via flickr
photo: Kona Gallagher via flickr
10. Your silly faces are the only ones that coax out the big belly laughs.
photo: Harsha K R via flickr
11. She rests her head on your shoulder during a lullaby.
photo: Juan Camilo Trujillo via flickr
12. He finally looks at you and calls you “mama” or “papa.” And it’s more than just a noise — it’s your name!
photo: Toshimasa Ishibashi via flickr
What do YOU think are signs that your baby loves you? Tell us in the Comments!
— Shelley Massey, Meghan Rose, Kristina Moy, Ayren Jackson-Cannady, Leah Singer, Laura Rodde, Ruby Germain, Kelly Aiglon, Julie Seguss & Christal Yuen