Workouts look different for everyone these days, especially moms. Whether you’re back to hitting the gym, fast-strolling through your neighborhood, or dancing around the kitchen with your new babe, one thing that’ll help motivate you to move your body is a stellar playlist. Here are 25 songs to power your workout playlist. Who knows, one of these catchy tunes might just become your new sweat-sesh anthem!
To Get You Moving
Like laying out your workout clothes the night before, just creating a fitness playlist can make it easier to stick to a workout routine. So here's a list of songs that'll nudge you to lace those sneakers and spark your heart rate.
- "Motivation” by Normani
- "Believer" by Imagine Dragons
- "Electric Bodega Trap Remix" by Beyoncé
- "Pressure (Alesso Remix)" by Nadia Ali, Starkillers and Alex Kenji
- "Feel That Fire" by Dierks Bentley
- "Break Free" by Ariana Grande
- "A Thousand Miles" by Vanessa Carlton
- "You Know You Like It" by DJ Snake AlunaGeorge
To Keep You Dancing
As a busy, hardworking mom or mom-to-be, it's extra tough to find time in the day for a full workout. So instead, try squeezing in a dance session you can do anywhere at any time. These tunes will keep you grooving and your endorphins flowing. Sometimes all you need to do is shake it out!
- "Don't Stop the Music" by Rihanna
- "Boom Boom Pow" by the Black Eyed Peas
- "Leave the Door Open" by Bruno Mars
- "Maniac" by Carpenter Brut & Yann Ligner
- “Good As Hell” by Lizzo
- "All I Want to Do" by Sugarland
- "Still Cool" by Beka
- "Can't Stop the Feeling" by Justin Timberlake
To Push Your Limits
Fitness pros know that just the right song can push anyone through an intense workout. So add these go-to anthems that'll motivate you to keep going when you're dead-tired and ready to quit.
- "Level Up" by Ciara
- "Don't Stop the Party" by Pitbull
- "Survivor" by Destiny's Child
- “Formation” by Beyoncé
- "Disco Inferno" by 50 Cent
- “Jump” by Armin van Buuren & Van Halen
- “Eye of the Tiger” by Survivor
- “Jumpman” by Drake & Future
- "Livin' on a Prayer" by Bon Jovi
—Aimee Della Bitta