Planning your baby’s nursery is exciting but can be overwhelming. buybuy BABY is excited to launch a 3D Nursery Design Tool to help make it easier for new and expectant parents to design and build the nursery of their dreams. The digital tool is the latest innovation to be added to the retailer’s Design Squad suite of nursery design services powered by the design team at Decorist, an online interior design company.
The brand’s continued expansion of digital-first shopping experiences provides ew and expectant Millennial and Gen Z parents with a wide range of online solutions to design and shop for all their nursery needs.
The 3D Nursery Design Tool takes the stress out of designing the nursery and allows customers to create a custom look in real-time. You will have the ability to swap furniture and decor such as cribs, dressers, gliders, bedding, rugs, paint color, and even wallpaper in and out of a room of their choice to create a personalized space. There will also be 15 pre-styled designer-curated nurseries to choose from if you prefer not to start the design process from an empty room. Customers will be able to add items in the room directly to their cart or registry and have the option to save their designs or share via email.
“We know how important creating the perfect nursery is to our customers and are excited to expand our Design Squad services to make it easier and even more inspiring for parents to bring their nursery vision to life,” said Patty Wu, Senior Vice President and General Manager of buybuy BABY. “By giving parents the opportunity to visualize their nursery before investing, with the ability to compare décor options side-by-side, the 3D Nursery Design Tool takes the stress out of the design process. Our new fast, safe, and convenient Store Pickup contactless Curbside Pickup and Same Day Delivery services mean we can have everything you need to create the nursery of your dreams in just a couple of hours. This allows parents to have more time to enjoy their new space with their baby.”
The Design Squad suite of services also include:
- Style Quiz: Don’t know your style? Design Squad’s fun and quick Baby Style Quiz can help customers determine the look that is right for them with just five easy questions.
- Shoppable Nursery Ideas | For those customers wanting a quick and easy way to shop stylish nursery looks, this pre-designed collection of over 35 gorgeous nurseries in every style, from rustic farmhouse to boho and everywhere in between, and at every price point, is ready to shop or add to a customer’s registry.
- Ask a Designer: For parents who need quick design help, such as finding an affordable crib or picking the right paint color, Design Squad’s free designer Q&A, powered by professional interior designers, is perfect for bite-sized help and recommendations.
- Custom Nursery Design: Those wanting thorough professional design help can use Design Squad’s Room Design service to get a custom room designed online by a professional interior designer (including a detailed floor plan and clickable shopping list) for $199.
- Design Squad Blog: For those shopping for the perfect crib, looking for nursery ideas, or in need of styling inspiration, the Design Squad blog has the best tips, tricks, and inspiration for designing a stunning nursery, straight from Decorist’s team of interior design experts.
buybuy BABY offers various tools, services, and baby registry perks that customers can utilize, including Buy-Online-Pickup-In-Store (BOPIS), Curbside Pickup, Same Day Delivery, Price Match Promise, Personalized Gifts, and Free Registry Goody Bag (in-store).
All photos courtesy of buybuy BABY