There’s nothing like looking out the window before school to see a few inches of snow covering the ground. The snow day has always been a time honored tradition, but with the adoption of virtual classrooms and e-learning, these magical days are under threat with the real possibility of extinction. Campbell’s is looking to save the snow day.
With parents at their wits end when it comes to virtual learning, kids and parents need a day dedicated to leaving their computer screens and getting outside to play in the snow. Through an online pledge on SavetheSnowDay.com, Campbell’s called on families who believe hills were made to be sled down, cold days call for hot soup and in shutting screens off, and putting snow pants on, to pledge their support to save a cherished winter tradition. The pledge has received over 15K+ signatures to date!
Starting Jan. 12, those who sign the pledge on SavetheSnowDay.com will be entered to win one of 1,000 free limited-edition snow day activity kits. Winners will be drawn at random throughout the month of January.
Each kit includes:
- A snowman making kit featuring a large carrot, coal and oversized buttons
- A signature red and white hat and scarf
- Goldenrod mittens
- Limited-edition Campbell’s Chicken Noodle Soup snowman cans
- Save the Snow Day window cling to show your support
- Personalized note from their soon-to-be snowbuddy
- Kits will be mailed to pledge signers in January during the height of snow season.
Campbell’s believes in the importance of the snow day and is hoping this pledge will remind kids at heart of their own magical memories.
Featured photo: Campbell’s