A tradition for almost every family barbeque we’ve ever been to, grilled corn on the cob is a must-have for summer cookouts. Whether it’s the fact that you get to eat it with your hands or just that it tastes oh so sweet, no one can deny the appeal of freshly grilled corn. This recipe adds a little depth of flavor to these already tasty treats, not to mention a little kick too. Of course, there’s still the tried and true method of just plain ole butter.
6 ears of corn shucked
1/4 cup melted butter or olive oil
1 tablespoon parsley
1 clove garlic minced
2 teaspoons chili powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup sour cream
1/4 cup lemon juice
3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
Lemon wedges for garnish
1. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
2. Brush the corn with olive oil. Grill the corn until hot and lightly charred all over about 10 minutes.
3. While the corn is grilling, mix the parsley, garlic chili powder, salt, sour cream and lemon juice in a bowl.
4. Spread the mixture evenly over the corn and sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top.
5. Serve warm with lemon wedges.
recipe courtesy of Veronica of My Catholic Kitchen