If you grew up oogling over Cher Horowitz’ Clueless closet, this new collab from HipDot is for you. The makeup company has partnered with the Paramount Pictures hit to bring the ultimate collection that will take you straight back to the 90’s.
The Hipdot x Clueless Collection drops on May 11 and is packed with everything from eyeshadows and blush, to lip oil sets. The entire line is an homage to Cher and the gang, with plaid packaging and pre-2000 era cell phones.
The collab includes
- The 411 Eyeshadow Palette ($32): 12 shades that include Highly Selective, Botticelli, Classic, Full-On Monet, The Valley, Homies, Phat, Totally Paused, Fashion Victim, Pretty Groovy, Doll Face, Whatever!
- Total Bettys Lip Oil Set ($24): Includes three moisturizing tinted lip oils in red, nude and mauve
- Totally Clueless Blush Palette ($26): Includes 4 shades
- Clueless Collection Bundle ($82): Includes The 411 Eyeshadow Palette, the Total Bettys Lip Oil Set and the Totally Clueless Blush Palette.
- Cher’s Locker Set Box ($108): Includes Total Bettys Lip Oil Set, the 411 Eyeshadow Palette, the Totally Clueless Blush Palette, and a collectible HipDot x Clueless pink fluffy pen packed in the Limited Edition Clueless Collector’s Box.
Like all HipDot products, the products in the HipDot x Clueless collection are vegan and cruelty-free, as well as free of parabens, talc, mineral oil, phthalates, and other harmful ingredients. For more information and to shop the Clueless collection, please visit Hipdot.com or Ulta.com and follow @hipdot on Instagram.
All photos: Courtesy of HipDot