NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- HOW TO ENTER: The giveaways begin from the moment to post is shared on Facebook through 11:59 p.m. PST the following week on the same day, effectively the end of the contest date. Any entries received after the contest has closed will not be included in that contest. In order to enter, participants are required to do the following: Complete an entry form, on the Facebook page. Entries are limited to one entry per person per week. Additional entries will be deemed in violation of terms and contestant will be disqualified. Comments left on Facebook, Twitter, via email or other sources will be considered ineligible and will not be included.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Some giveaways are open only to residents of a certain metropolitan area. Cities are denoted on each giveaway. Employees or Sponsor, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. (If the giveaway is limited to the lower contiguous 48 states, the giveaway will include specific disclosure language).
- WINNERS SELECTION: Winners will be selected within 72 hours after the close of the event from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway. Winners will be determined at random by a Red Tricycle employee. Winners will be contacted via email from Red Tricycle and the sponsor. Winners will have 48 hours to claim their prize or a new winner will be selected. A list of winners can be requested at anytime by contacting email@example.com. Neither Red Tricycle nor Sponsor are responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive winner’s emailed information on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, email being inadvertently flagged as junk or other email form, or at any website or any combination thereof. Every reasonable attempt will be exhausted prior to prize forfeiture and a new winner being selected, including, but not limited to review of all sub-folders and accounts where emails may inadvertently be directed.
- PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: Prize value is listed on each individual giveaway. Odds of winning prize are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. Prizes are limited to one (1) per household.
- GENERAL: Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. Neither Red Tricycle, Sponsor, nor their affiliates will have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in these promotions. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Red Tricycle or Sponsor may use the winner’s name, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of Red Tricycle and Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Red Tricycle and Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the promotion.
- INTERNET: Neither Red Tricycle nor Sponsor are responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Red Tricycle or Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the promotions are not capable of running as planned for any reason Red Tricycle or Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway and select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible entries received from all methods combined up to the point of the action taken by the Red Tricycle or Sponsor.
- SPONSOR / PRIZE FULFILLMENT: Red Tricycle is the host of the giveaway and is in no way to be considered the Sponsor. The Sponsor is deemed to be the party providing the product for the giveaway. The Sponsor is responsible for prize fulfillment within 90 days of the winner providing requested mailing information. Red Tricycle is held harmless for failure on the part of Sponsor to fulfill prizes to said winners. If winner does not receive prize within 120 days, the winner is to email Red Tricycle for follow up (firstname.lastname@example.org). Red Tricycle will put forth reasonable attempts in order to contact the sponsor for details regarding prize fulfillment. Should more than 180 days have lapsed before the winner contacts the Red Tricycle about not receiving a prize, the Red Tricycle will not follow up with the Sponsor and is not liable. The winner forgoes any prizes after 180 days without follow up.
- DISCLOSURE: Red Tricycle may or may not have received the same prize and/or compensation in order to facilitate a review for giveaway purposes. The comments made within the post are in no way reviewed, edited or influenced by any parties, including the Sponsor. All opinions are 100% that of Red Tricycle.
- AMENDMENT: Any and all rules and regulations stated within, may be amended for a specific giveaway to be in compliance with the rules and regulations of a specific Sponsor. Any amendment of rules and regulations will be stated in the giveaway post.