Using colors inspired by your little ones favorite PAW Patrol character on Nickelodeon, and a few other materials, you can work together to craft a PAW Patrol inspired letter! Tune in Weekdays on Nickelodeon for more PAW Patrol.
- Wood Letter (We chose “T” for Tracker!)
- Acrylic Paints and Paint Tray
- Foam Sheets (various colors)
- Paint or Foam Brush
- Hot Glue Gun
- Gather the required supplies to have handy.
- Start by using your pencil and ruler to divide the letter into three sections.
- Choose three paint colors and paint each section one color.
- While the paint is drying, cut out a PAW Patrol inspired badge from the foam.
- Glue the badge pieces together and once the paint is dry, hot glue into place.
- Last but not least, cut out a few puppy patterns from the foam and hot glue onto the letter.
Image courtesy of Spin Master Entertainment