Inspired by the flight crew of Nickelodeon’s Top Wing, inspire your child to earn their own “wings” by creating custom badges for fun experiences and hand them out once they’ve achieved the task. Tune in Weekdays on Nickelodeon for more Top Wing.
- Foam Sheets (various colors)
- Paper (for making a template)
- Hot Glue Gun
- Marker or Puff Paint
- Gather the required supplies to have handy.
- Start by drawing a Top Wing inspired badge outline onto a piece of paper to make a template.
- Once you’ve created a nice badge shape, use that as your pattern to trace five badges onto different colored foam. Cut the badges out of the foam.
- Trace (or freehand) a circle onto the piece of paper so that it is slightly smaller than the center of the badge. Cut it out and trace five circles onto a yellow foam sheet.
- Next, draw another circle (that is slightly larger than the yellow foam circle) onto white foam. Cut it out of the foam and use as a pattern piece to draw and cut out four more.
- Assemble all of the layers and hot glue into place.
- Using puff paint or a marker, give each badge a name and get ready to hand out to your little one as they earn each badge!