We can’t think of much that our kids like better than chicken teriyaki! For the perfect family feast, try this Crock-Pot Chicken Teriyaki recipe from Kylee at Our Little Acre.
1 lb. chicken, cubed
1 cup chicken broth (optional; Kylee recommends skipping it)
1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
1/3 cup brown sugar
3 garlic cloves, minced
1. Combine chicken broth, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar and garlic cloves in large bowl.
2. Add chicken to sauce, and mix.
3. Pour chicken mixture into crock-pot.
4. Cook on low 4-6 hours, or until chicken is cooked through.
5. Serve over hot cooked rice and spoon on extra sauce if desired.
recipe courtesy of Our Little Acre