Have you heard the joke about the cows at the White House? It’s a good one! Read on for 16 kid-friendly jokes inspired by all things Washington, DC, from the National Mall to DMV traffic. Let the pun begin!
1. Why can’t you feed the animals at the Natural History Museum?
2. What is the tallest building in Washington, DC?
3. If you could put the entire DMV on a scale, what would it weigh?
4. Why can’t you just go to one Smithsonian museum?
5. What kind of toast do they serve on Air Force One?
6. Why did the secret service bring a herd of cows to the White House?
7. Why was George Washington always tired?
8. What was George Washington’s spirit animal?
9. If Abe Lincoln were alive today, what would he be famous for?
10. What do you call the 16th President after a Staring Contest?
11. Where can you always find free parking in DC?
12. What do you call grape jelly on I-66?
13. Why was the squirrel late for work?
14. Why did the Washington Nationals hire a baker?
15. What animals likes to hang out at Nationals Park?
16. How do the zebras at the National Zoo play baseball?