Sometimes all a little one needs is something snuggly and soft, like an Abby Hatcher Fuzzly friend! Create your own Fuzzly inspired by Nickelodeon’s Bozzly. Tune in Weekdays on Nickelodeon for more Abby Hatcher.
- Colorful Sock
- Hot Glue Gun
- Mini Pom Poms
- Felt Squares
- Black Marker or Puff Paint
- Gather the required supplies to have handy.
- Fill the sock with stuffing and then fold back the ankle portion of the sock and attach with hot glue, enclosing the stuffing.
- Using felt and scissors, cut out ears, eyes, arms and legs. Hot glue into place.
- Choose pom poms to glue on for eyes and nose. Use a marker to draw on any other details!
- Use extra stuffing or felt to create a fun tail for your Fuzzly and attach with hot glue.
- Create any additional accessories out of felt for your Fuzzly and enjoy!
Image courtesy of Spin Master Entertainment