You don’t have to wait for Jul. 15 and 16 to score sweet Amazon Prime Day 2019 deals––the savings start today! We’ve got the scoop on some of the best discounts for moms, dads and kiddos.
Even though you’re still in mid-summer mode, Amazon’s Happy School Year store is open and ready to go. Find everything your little learner needs (and look for mega discounts) in this one-stop shop.
Cem Sibay, Vice President, Amazon Prime, said in a press release, “Prime members have really embraced Prime Day as the perfect time to stock up for all of their back-to-school and off-to-college needs, given the incredible deals and offers for a Happy School Year. Last year, members even purchased millions of pencils and pens on Prime Day alone.” Sibay also added, “With the launch of our Happy School Year store today, as well as thousands of product launches from popular brands, this year’s Prime Day will offer something exciting for every member.”
Along with school supplies, early Prime Day shoppers can also save $100 on Fire TV Recast (starting at $129.99) right now. Starting Jul. 8, Prime members can get an Echo Dot for $169 and save $80 on a Ring Doorbell Pro.
Other pre-Prime Day deals include
- Four months of Amazon Music’s premium tier for $.99 (new users only)
- 50 percent off Prime Video rentals
- 66 percent savings discount on Audible
- Three free months of Kindle Unlimited (new users only)
- Up to 30 percent off Tommy Hilfiger men’s. women’s clothing and Tommy Hilfiger Adaptive clothing
- 70 percent off Seafolly Australia Swimwear
- 50 percent off Reebok and Puma athletic shoes
- Up to 30 percent off kids and baby styles from The Children’s Place, Gerber and Amazon Fashion
Fans of Red Tricycle can save 20% on a new Amazon Fire Kids Edition tablet by using the code “REDTRI” at checkout. Plus, with the purchase of a KET, you get a free one year subscription to FreeTime Unlimited, which gives kids access to over 20,000 apps, games, books, videos, audiobooks, and other educational content.
Also, look for serious savings on Amazon brands, $15 off on Prime Now orders over $35 (with free two-hour delivery), up to 40 percent off and $15 of the first order ($35 and up only) groceries on AmazonFresh and 30 percent off a first-time Prime Book Box order. Now that’s a lot of savings!
Featured photo: Bruce Mars via Pexels