When it comes to the season of the rabbit, we’ve always got a few good puns up our sleeves. These Easter and Spring-themed jokes for kids are ready to make your little bunnies laugh, whether you want a joke-a-day or just a day of jokes, these kid-friendly jokes are the perfect way to celebrate the season.
1. What do you call a Transformer Bunny?
2. What does a bunny like to dance to?
3. What stories do eggs tell their children?
4. What do you call a bunny with money?
5. How does the Easter Bunny stay in shape?
6. What did the rabbit say to the carrot?
I'd like to get to gnaw you.
7. Why are you so tired in April?
Because you just finished a March.
8. Where does the Easter Bunny like to eat out?
9. How does the Easter Bunny travel all over the world?
10. What did the egg say when the Easter Bunny told a joke?
You crack me up.
11. How many eggs can you put in an empty basket?
Only one. After that it's not empty anymore.
12. What kind of bunny can't hop?
A chocolate bunny.
13. What do you call a zen egg?
14. What do you call a bunny with lice?
15. What did one egg say to the other egg?
Heard any good yolks lately?
16. What do you call a bunny who tells jokes?
A funny bunny!
17. Why did Humpty Dumpty have a great fall?
To make up for his miserable summer.
—reader submitted by Kaci Y.
18. How do you send a letter to the Easter Bunny?
Via hare mail.
19. How does Easter always end?
With an "r."
20. Why did the jelly bean go to school?
Because he really wanted to be a Smartie.
21. What kind of vegetable is angry?
A steamed carrot!
22. Would February March?
No, but April May.
23. What is a rabbit's favorite jewelry?
A 24-carrot gold ring.
24. Knock knock!
Wendy Easter Egg Hunt gonna' start?
25. What do you call a rabbit with a cold?
A runny bunny.
26. How do you know carrots are good for your eyesight?
Have you ever seen a rabbit wearing glasses?