For a classic meal that you can pull together quickly try this easy baked chicken from the Culinary Dude. Keep it simple by following the directions below or adapt the recipe to pack in more flavor by adding herbs and lemon.
4 boneless chicken breasts
Salt and pepper to taste
Variation: add any ethnic seasoning/ flavoring to the Salt & Pepper and rub it on after brushing with oil
1. Dry chicken with paper towels
2. On a very lightly oiled baking pan, place the chicken breasts thick side up
3. Brush on a light coat of olive oil
4. Sprinkle a pinch of salt, then a pinch of pepper on all the breasts
5. Place in oven, in center rack, for 20 minutes, turning the breasts over after 10 minutes.
Makes 4 servings
Will you whip this chicken dish up this week?
This is a recipe from our friend Chef Scott Davis, The Culinary Dude who teaches awesome cooking classes to families, parents and kids in Los Altos, Sacramento, Napa, Healdsburg, Los Angeles, Sausalito and San Francisco. For more information email Scott Davis or visit www.TheCulinaryDudeonTour.com or www.TheCulinaryDude.com for more details.