This recipe is great for appeasing those picky eaters in your family, especially when you just can’t bring yourself to cook two meals in one night. With a simple ingredients list, these super thin crust pizzas come together in a flash and are ready by the time the table is set. These guys are pretty much a blank canvas for toppings, so get creative with whatever you happen to have. Plus, kids will love getting involved in the building process, especially if they’re given options as to what kinds of things they can include on their pizza.
4 pcs Wholemeal Wrap (can be substituted with Lavash Bread or similar product)
4 pcs ham
1 8oz can tomato paste
some cherry tomatoes, black olives, mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 395 degrees.
2. Slice ham and tomatoes to small pieces.
3. Spread some tomato paste on wraps and scatter with mozerella cheese.
4. Add ham, tomato and black olive evenly on top and lastly scatter with more mozzarella cheese on top. Bake for 15 mins or until the base is crisp and the cheese is melted.
5. Add basil leaves or other herbs on the cooked pizza if desired.
recipe and photo courtesy of Ann at Anncoo Journal
For Ann at Anncoo Journal, cooking and family go hand in hand. She learned her way around the kitchen as well as her catalog of recipes from her grandmother. Now, she shares her culinary creations with her friends and family, making lasting memories that center around home cooked meals. Many of her dishes are adaptations of recipes she finds and modifies to reflect her cooking style. Follow her cooking exploits over on her food blog Anncoo Journal.