Get ready to “Let It Go” again. Disney’s Frozen 2 is set to debut nationwide Nov. 22—but the merch is coming this October. So what can your kiddo expect when it comes to Elsa, Anna and Olaf-themed holiday presents? Check out the brand-new Frozen picks that your kids are sure to clamor for!
Your kiddo can build their fave Frozen characters with these cool sets!
- Olaf ($14.99)
- Enchanted Treehouse ($49.99)
- Elsa's Wagon Adventure ($29.99)
- Anna's Ice Canoe Expedition ($19.99)
- Elsa's Jewelry Box Creation ($39.99)
- Arendelle Castle Village ($79.99)
Anna and Elsa Adventure Dress
In sizes 4-6x, this dress ($29.99) is perfect for your child's next pretend play session.
These pint-sized play sets are sure to bring hours of Frozen fun.
- Ultimate Arendelle Castle ($199.99)
- Sledding Adventures ($79.99)
- Pop Adventures Arendelle Castle ($29.99)
Anna and Kristoff Fashion Dolls
Dress up dolls, have hours of pretend play adventures or just hang with Frozen friends.
- Playdate Sven ($99.99)
- "Into the Unknown" Elsa Doll ($34.99)
- Anna & Elsa Adventure Dolls ($24.99)
- Adventure Small Doll Collection ($24.99)
- Anna and Kristoff Fashion Doll Two-Pack ($29.99)
- Singing Anna Doll ($24.99)
- Singing Elsa Doll ($24.990
Photos: Courtesy of Disney Parks