‘Tis the season and we are definitely getting in the holiday spirit! Christmas music has been playing since Thanksgiving, trees are decorated and our online shopping carts are filling up. This week’s tweets are definitely festive, so grab some tasty cookies and a glass of milk before you sit back to enjoy.
1. Totally using this from now on.
2. Thanks, but no thanks.
3. ::hand slaps face::
4. The mom’s version of The Help.
5. “The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear.”
6. Blame it on the Man Cold.
7. Not looking forward to the teens.
8. Oh it DEFINITELY is.
9. Don’t we all!
10. That only time you regret supporting the arts in schools.