Spiral notebooks, scissors, keyboards. Just a few of the “tools” you’ve mastered twice as good as any right-hander. Being a lefty is something to be proud of: did you know that according to MENSA 20% of all geniuses are left-handed? So for International Left-Handed Day, celebrate the southpaws in your life, and enjoy these hilarious memes.
1. Stupid scissors.
2. Because being left-handed is totally right.
3. Funny, but true.
4. No one believes you.
5. Your parents kept putting your pencil/spoon/baseball bat in your other hand.
6. Because you rejoiced when you discovered stores like this really do exist.
7. If you had a nickel…
8. I can wave with my left hand, too!
9. ‘Nuf said.
11. Because you still have to “special order” what you need at the office.
12. Awww, yeah!
Are you a lefty or a parent of a lefty? What’s the silliest thing anyone has said to you?
—Jacqui Boland & Amber Guetebier