Ahh … Mother’s Day. The one day a year where moms everywhere are (lovingly) subjected to pasta necklaces, brunch in overcrowded restaurants and other well-meaning efforts to show just how much they’re loved. In hopes of giving folks everywhere (or maybe just your partner) little insight into what the day really means we collected a few funny tweets from parents. Scroll down to see them all, and get ready for a giggle or two.
1. All we can say is, least he recognizes what you went through.
2. Just keep at it, mama! It’ll happen one day.
3. Hey, mom spit is no joke, It’s our secret weapon!
4. A gal can dream, though.
5. Because eggs don’t come served with a side of earplugs.
6. We’re considering the closest nail salon this year.
7. No comment needed.
8. The kid does have a point.
9. Can we just have our ONE day of glory!?
10. Wanna know how I got those wrinkles, darlin’?
11. You don’t need to take a poll to know pasta necklaces are over.
12. It’s a cruel, cruel world.
13. Honesty is a good thing, we think.
Share your truths about Mother’s Day in a comment below!
— Gabby Cullen