Editorial Guidelines for Event Approval
Here are some of the reasons we might reject an event submission:
- It’s not kid-friendly. All of the events we publish must be appropriate for kids.
- It’s a series of events that you must sign up for in advance. Any event that requires advance registration and is ongoing (think 10-week pottery class happening every Wednesday) is not a great fit for the calendar.
- It’s a summer camp. We love summer camps but since they’re ongoing and you must sign up in advance, they won’t be published on the calendar.
- It’s a parents-only event. Sorry, we don’t publish sleep seminars, positive parenting lectures and the like.
- School open houses. If you’d like to advertise your school open house with us please email our sales team at: JRS@redtri.com.
- The event is a duplicate. Your event may already be listed on our calendar.
- It doesn’t happen in the U.S. We currently only publish events that happen in the U.S. Hopefully, we’ll expand abroad soon!
And if you have further questions about your local event you can always contact our editors. The full list of our local team can be found here.