Pour a glass of Hallmark wine. The Hallmark Channel just announced forty new Christmas movies and we couldn’t be more excited. The channel’s “Countdown to Christmas”and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries’ “Miracles of Christmas” are scheduled to kick off on Fri., Oct. 23.
Fan favorite stars like Candace Cameron Bure, Holly Robinson Peete and Lacey Chabert are returning. New faces like Aaron Tveit, Rochelle Aytes and Alvina August will be joining the Hallmark family this holiday season as well.
2020 Countdown to Christmas movies include:
- A Royal Holiday starring Laura Osnes, Aaron Tveit and Krystal Joy Brown
- Jingle Bell Bride starring Julie Gonzalo and Ronnie Rowe
- A Christmas Tree Grows in Brooklyn starring Rochelle Aytes and Mark Taylor
- If I Only Had Christmas starring Candace Cameron Bure
- Deliver by Christmas starring Alvina August and Eion Bailey
- On the 12th Date of Christmas starring Mallory Jansen and Tyler Hynes
- Christmas Waltz starring Lacey Chabert
- Christmas in Vienna starring Sarah Drew and Brennan Elliott
- Christmas in Evergreen 4 starring Rukiya Bernard and Holly Robinson Peete
- Chateau Christmas starring Merritt Patterson and Luke Macfarlane
- Cross Country Christmas starring Rachael Leigh Cook
- Christmas Carnival starring Tamera Mowry-Housley
- When Calls the Heart Christmas 2020 starring Erin Krakow, Pascale Hutton, Jack Wagner, Kavan Smith, Chris McNally, Kevin McGarry, Paul Greene, Andrea Brooks and Martin Cummins
If you can’t wait until October, you’re in luck, The Hallmark Channel is celebrating Christmas in July.