We’ve all had to pivot in the past few weeks in an effort to keep up with the ever-evolving health guidelines. As most communities are now sheltering in place, the impact on local business is most significant. Here at Red Tricycle, we’ve been pivoting ourselves, and trying to figure out how to best support the local businesses that have been near and dear to our hearts for over a decade. Here’s where we’re at today:
- We’ve tweaked our calendar to now support virtual events. If you are hosting any classes, camps or entertainment either on your website or Facebook, you can submit your event via our virtual event submission page and we will publish and promote it ASAP.
- We’re encouraging all readers to support local businesses by shopping online, either for merchandise, a gift card or a membership. If you offer any of these shopping opportunities, please submit your info to our online business support page and we will promote your business through various channels including our website, newsletters and social media.
- We’re trying to gauge how small business owners are feeling about their business and the economy. Will you take this 4-question survey? Will will share results with all respondents.
- We’ve put together a list of financial resources for small businesses, from the SBA, to IRS and Facebook’s small business grants.
- We started a closed Facebook Group for family-friendly businesses and event leaders. We’re brainstorming, collaborating, sharing marketing tips, and helping each other get through this challenging time. If you would like to connect, please join us here.
Thanks and feel free to email us directly with thoughts or concerns.