From the soccer carpool to the never-ending assortment of mismatched socks, sometimes there are days when you’ve only got a few seconds (or 140 characters) to get in a good giggle. Well, sit back and get ready to scroll because we’ve scoured the Twitterverse for moms and dads that rap about the highs and lows of parenting, and the results are hilarious.
1. There can only be one.
2. We’re running on 15%.
4. She’s a natural.
5. And that’s how ya do it, parents.
6. When you need to set ’em straight…
8. This is truly what she wants.
9. Ah, the lack of good graces.
10. The answer to, “How’s Baby Luna?”
Do you have any #funnyparenting moments to share with the Red Tricycle Community? Tell us in the comments below!