From the soccer carpool to the never-ending assortment of mismatched socks, sometimes there are days when you’ve only got a few seconds (or 140 characters) to get in a good giggle. Well, sit back and get ready to scroll because we’ve scoured the Twitterverse for moms and dads that rap about the highs and lows of parenting, and the results are hilarious.
1. Can’t stop, won’t stop.
2. It’s almost bikini season.
3. I’ve got whozits and whatsits galore!
4. A quarter? Come back to me when you have a Benjamin.
5. “Hello from the outside. At least I can say that I’ve tried!”
6. It was inevitable.
7. Oh good, you ate.
8. Wine fixes everything!
10. There’s only so much we can do.
Do you have any #funnyparenting moments to share with the Red Tricycle Community? Tell us in the comments below!
— Noelle Buckband