From the soccer carpool to the never-ending assortment of mismatched socks, sometimes there are days when you’ve only got a few seconds (or 140 characters) to get in a good giggle. Well, sit back and get ready to scroll because we’ve scoured the Twitterverse for moms and dads that rap about the highs and lows of parenting, and the results are hilarious.
1. Sometimes, less interaction is the best.
2. That went well.
3. Sounds like a fun night!
4. …and the kids aren’t dressed, either.
6. We like this version.
7. Ugh, men.
8. Well, that was an easy decision.
9. Never ask a kid to guess your age.
10. Oh, not another broken nose!
Do you have any #funnyparenting moments to share with the Red Tricycle Community? Tell us in the comments below!