Still have some presents left to buy? Don’t worry, you can still get plenty of gifts shipped directly to your front door.
RetailMeNot has compiled a list of online retailers shipping deadlines to make it easy to figure out where you can still shop without leaving the house, which comes in handy when you’re buying gifts for kids.
Here are a few of the retailers on the list that you can still order from in time for Christmas delivery, some require a shipping fee to arrive on time.
- Amazon – 12/21 – Prime 2-day shipping, one day shipping with fees for non-Prime members
- Apple – 12/20 – Free 2-day, 12/21 next day shipping (fees apply)
- Best Buy – 12/20 by 10:30 a.m. CST for free standard, 12/23 by 8 p.m. local time on items with free next-day delivery in Los Angeles, New York City and Chicago
- shopDisney – 12/20 (Express, additional fees apply)
- GameStop – 12/21 (1-Day, fees apply)
- GAP – 12/21 before 3 p.m. EST
- Kohl’s – 12/19 by 1 p.m. CST for 2-day expedited shipping (fees apply), 12/20 by 1 p.m. CST for 2-day shipping (fees apply)
- Old Navy – 12/20 before 3 p.m. EST for expedited shipping (fees apply)
- Target – 12/22 for free 2-day shipping, 12/24 for free same day with membership
- Walmart – 12/20 (2-day shipping)
You can check out the full list of shipping deadlines for dozens of retailers here.
Feature photo: Element5 Digital via Pexels