A recent study found that many American families aren’t planning summer vacations due to tight budgets, but there are still some ways you can travel over the break without blowing the bank. The U.S. Travel Association is holding its annual “Daily Getaways” sale which offers up to 60% off travel deals.
The Daily Getaways sale is celebrating its 10th anniversary and to celebrate, the U.S. Travel Association is offering a “Grand Getaway” sweepstakes. For each deal purchased you can receive one entry to win a $10,000 custom trip to any U.S. destination.
photo: Farhath Firows via Pexels
Here are some of the best deals available in the Daily Getaways for families:
- Fri., May 24: $1,000 Hotel Promo Code from Orbitz, 35 percent off
- Tues., May 28: Universal Orlando Package for Four, 30 percent off
- Thu., May 30: $500 Marriott eGiftCard, 20 percent off
- Mon., Jun. 3: 72,000 World of Hyatt Bonus Points, 44 percent off
- Tue., Jun. 4: 100,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points, 50 percent off
These limited quantity deals go live at 1 p.m. ET each weekday now through Jun. 4 and you can click here to sign up for daily notifications.