Many small businesses across the country are trying to recover from the COVID-19 pandemic. In collaboration with five local coffee roasters, Keurig is launching its own line of limited-edition K-Cup Pods. Proceeds from the sales of the Keurig Love Blend will go directly back to support each of the five roasters to aid in their rebuilding efforts and road to recovery in their respective communities.
The Keurig Love Blend will be sold in a 40ct variety pack, including 10 light roast, 15 medium roast and 15 dark roast recyclable Keurig K-Cup Pods for $24.99.
In production now the Keurig Love Blend is expected to ship in the next four weeks and will be available for purchase while supplies last.
The Brew the Love Together roaster partners include:
- Deaton and Chelsea Pigot, co-owners of Tectonic Coffee Roasters in Los Angeles, CA
- Marcus Hollinger, Aaron Fender and John Onwuchekwa, co-owners of Portrait Coffee in Atlanta, GA
- Michelle Martinez, owner of Hero Coffee Bar in Chicago, IL
- Matt Cronin, owner of Mojo Coffee Roasters in New Orleans, LA
- Sean Donnelly, owner of Mighty Oak Coffee Roasters in Astoria, Queens NY
Pre-sales are available now exclusively at Keurig.com/loveblend.
Featured photo: Keurig