Kids On Stage
Kids O Stage is a premier performing arts program for youth & teens since 1987! Now virtual and more.
- We are a community of professional artists and theater educators.
- We offer personalized, age-appropriate curriculum crafted over the years to integrate all levels
- Actors work closer together to expand their theater skills and knowledge while learning to respect their differences in a safe and non-competitive environment. Programs osters emotional intelligence; teamwork, communication skills and helps build self-confidence
- Tap into your imagination & storytelling skills
- Experience acting, singing dancing, fun-filled theater games, build skills. Joy encouraged.
- Backyard On Stage (Class,Camps,Parties,Privates):You host we do the rest
- Private Coaching:Vocals,Acting,Auditions,Presentations
- Virtual Friends Group:Customized.All ages 3.5-17 (min 5 kids required to form a fun-filled custom theater class)
- Theme-Based Parties:Birthday,Graduation,Gatherings
“I’m so impressed at what an amazing job you are doing to prepare these digital meetings, all the resource links for practicing and at how you keep the kids well engaged during the 2 hour Saturday zoom meeting” Samantha A, Parent
“It’s been taking my daughter some time to adjust to larger group zoom meetings, but she honestly had a BLAST at Monday’s rehearsal. She came out smiling, singing and with a little extra bounce in her step. Thank you!!!!” Nishi S., Parent