Whether your kids are learning at home or are back in the classroom, this year looks different than years past. KIDZ BOP has introduced great resources for parents and teachers to help kids stay active as well as entertained during the school day. KIDZ BOP launched a brand new YouTube channel, KIDZ BOP Classroom, hosted a back to school livestream with the KIDZ BOP kids, has daily dance break videos, a back to school Pinterest board and more!
Check out some of these fun resources below:
- Watch the KIDZ BOP Back to School Livestream, where kids can learn tips for online or in person instruction from the KIDZ BOP kids!
- Check out the newest YouTube channel, KIDZ BOP Classroom. The perfect hub for movement breaks for parents, kids and teachers. Use KIDZ BOP music and movement videos to stay active both during the day and after school. The channel will host playlists with themes such as: warm up, brain break, cool down, study time and gym jams!
- Get moving with the new KIDZ BOP and DrumFIT video on the KIDZ BOP YouTube channel. Set to KIDZ BOP’s “Castle on the Hill,” and features the KIDZ BOP Kids using DrumFIT’s equipment in a step by step interactive experience for fans. Subsequent videos in the KIDZ BOP x DrumFIT series will be available on DrumFIT’s platform.
- Join KIDZ BOP on YouTube for a daily #KIDZBOPDanceBreak live stream at 3 PM ET every Monday-Thursday for thirty minutes and Friday for an one hour dance party.
- Check out the KIDZ BOP Pinterest board, filled with ideas for the whole family to stay active and entertained indoors together using KIDZ BOP music and videos! You can find ideas on how to stay active at home, back to school tips, coloring sheets, playlists and more!
- Through GoNoodle, Adventure 2 learning, DrumFit, and Code.org, KIDZ BOP is able to reach millions of students everyday to enhance their learning experience.
Featured photo: KIDZ BOP via YouTube