Your kids won’t be able to resist these bright green pops. Created by Catherine McCord of Weelicious (well, technically her husband dreamed up these summer treats), this recipe sneaks in frozen peas to give it an extra healthy kick. Add juice and chopped kiwis and you’ve got your new favorite hot-weather snack.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
4 kiwis, peeled and chopped
1/2 cup orange, apple or pineapple juice
3/4 cup frozen peas
6 dixie cups*
1. Place the kiwis and juice in a food processor and puree until smooth.
2. Place 2 tablespoons of peas in each Dixie cup.
3. Cover peas with kiwi puree and stir to evenly distribute peas.
4. Freeze pops for 4-6 hours or until frozen through.
* These can also be made in popsicle molds
How did your kiwi popsicles turn out? Tell us if you adapted the recipe in the Comments below.