We’re not laughing at L.A.; we’re laughing with it. Read on for 17 kid-friendly jokes inspired by all things Los Angeles, from the entertainment industry to gridlock traffic. Let the pun begin!
1. Why did the fish come to Hollywood?
He wanted to be a starfish.
2. Why did the cow come to Hollywood?
To make mooo-vies.
3. Why don't movie stars need air conditioning?
They have so many fans.
4. What happens when the smog lifts over Los Angeles?
5. What kind of tree fits in your hand?
A palm tree.
6. What did the ocean say to the surfer?
Nothing, it just waved.
7. Where do LA ghosts go on Halloween?
8. Where can you always find free parking in LA?
The 405 at rush hour.
9. What do you call grape jelly on the 10 freeway?
10. What did the Rams fan say when his team made the playoffs?
Ewe have to be kidding me!
11. Why were the Rams players embarrassed?
They were feeling sheepish.
12. What happens when a celebrity trips on the red carpet?
You see a falling star.
13. What did the Hollywood director say to the hairdresser?
14. What's an actor's favorite season?
15. What did one earthquake say to the other?
It's not my fault!
16. What did the ground say to the earthquake?
You crack me up.
featured photo: Laura Green