For five years, Red Tricycle readers have counted on RedTri to deliver a small, well-edited list of the best weekend happenings. We are looking for a Calendar Editor to help us sort through the hundreds of monthly submissions to decide which events will make the cut, for both our calendar and our newsletter.
The ideal candidate:
- Has children and is active in the parenting community and attends events and activities for young children (0-6).
- Is a voracious researcher, interested in digging deep (both on and offline) for hidden gems other media outlets may have missed.
- Can deftly juggle and sort a large influx of information.
- Is meticulous about spelling, grammar and fact-checking (dates, times, etc
- Can whip up a clever paragraph of descriptive copy in no-time flat.
- Is tech savvy and can pick-up new software in a snap.
- Is responsible, deadline-oriented and looking for a project to own.
- Is able to work independently (this is a work-from-home gig – woohoo!)
This part-time job is approximately 20-25 hours a month.
To apply, email us your cover letter and resume with “Calendar Editor” in the subject line.