One of Los Angeles’ Top Mom Bloggers, Carin Goldstein, a wife, a mother, and a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, help moms improve the quality of their lives on her blog Be The Smart Wife. Now she is coming to help Red Tricycle moms find the best kid friendly places to eat, play and shop! Here’s Carin’s family favorites in town in 5 quick questions. Be the smart mom and check them out!
1. What’s your favorite “escape hatch”—a way to put in some “me” time to recharge?
The Starbucks up at “The Glen” – the best place for me to catch up on my reading, writing, and calendar planning. My guilty pleasure “me” time is any day that I visit my favorite boutique, “Anat B.” in Sherman Oaks.
2. What’s your favorite local vacation or day trips?
With the hubby alone to the St. Regis at Dana Point – beyond relaxing.
3. Where do you shop for your kids clothes?
Target: THE best – need I say more??
4. What are a few of your favorite parks & places to visit with kids and around town?
The city’s best kept park secret and our favorite is Briarwood park up in the hills of Bel Air.
5. Where do you like to catch a bite with the little one in tow?
Poquito Mas is a household favorite. The food is fresh and yummy and we’re easily in and out with the kids which is a priority when dining out with them!