Cinderella just wanted to go to the ball. Ha! A ball is easy. Now an LA birthday party, one for a dozen picky tots who know just what they want – that’s tough. One that entertains, engages and enchants is neigh on impossible. Wouldn’t you like to meet the fairy godmother that could Bibbity-Bobbity-Boo that party out of thin air? Well, it turns out, we just happen to have her on speed dial. Your birthday fairy wish granter is Secrets of the Faeries, a company that offers one-of-a-kind, nature-based Faery birthday parties. One call and you’re done. (Well, two – the one thing they don’t supply is cake, but we’ve got you covered there, too.)
Every party includes:
- A Faery face glitter, hair tinsel, and glitter tattoo station.
- Faery dress-up clothes, handmade wands, and wings.
- Faery Ring: Kids learn and sing along to original Secrets of the Faery Songs.
- Faery Birthday Blessings for each birthday child, which are Faery special and heartfelt wishes made by families and friends, honoring and blessing the birthday child for many years to come.
- Faery and Unicorn Oracle cards, Faery wishes with Faery dust, and guided Faery meditation.
- A Faery treasure hunt.
- Faery dance party
- Faery decorations and complete Faeryland party set up.
To book your own Faery Party, visit the Secrets of the Faeries Website: secretsofthefaeries.com.
From there you can customize a “faery” special and magical birthday party they’ll never forget. Now all you have to do is order the cake, and wait to be called the best party thrower ever!
As an added bonus, the first 10 Red Tricycle readers to book their Secrets of the Faeries Party will get $100 off their total party price. Just say you read about them on Red Tricycle!
All images courtesy of Secrets of the Faeries.