Red Tricycle is currently interviewing for our next Online Marketing Superstars! Our program will have you in the start-up trenches covering and learning all aspects of web media marketing. You will leave with the kind of experience that not only builds resumes, but actually lands you a job!
You will be responsible for working with our marketing director and social media coordinator focusing on all aspects of online marketing and growth. Hands on learning opportunities in a fast paced start up environment will cover the tasks of research, outreach, product roll-outs, promotions, and marketing plans.
The ideal candidate is a confident go-getter with some experience and/or very good knowledge of marketing and business practices. Marketing, business, journalism, or communications major would be ideal but we encourage all others apply.
You must have the following attributes:
• A self starter, able to work on your own with a given set of instructions
• Have the ability to be flexible, self-sufficient and a team player
• Must have exceptional traditional writing and grammatical skills and a flair for using “social networking speak” and online jargon
• Technically savvy with social media site functionality
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Outstanding attention to details
• Strong organizational and time-management skills and able to meet deadlines
• Positive attitude, highly self-motivated, self-sufficient, and confident
• Excellent computer skills: Can be mac or pc but you must be proficient with all Microsoft applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
• Online marketing techniques and practices
• Offline marketing including PR , strategic partnerships, , and offline/online promotions
• Guerrilla marketing
• Project management and project coordination
Telecommuting is NOT available, you must be available to come into our Sausalito office 3 days a week from 11am to 4pm.
This position is unpaid but our program will gain you valuable experience that will help land a paying job. Send resume and a short paragraph on why you are interested in this post.